"With the power given to me by everyone, I will shine through the darkness and make it light! I won’t yield to any darkness or delusions!"
My way of honouring all the amazing women who have so profoundly influenced my life, represented by my first female role model.
Done by Troy Slack at Frontyard Tattoo
Mount Barker, South Australia
Dig the tattoo, dig the story.
The dudes at The Emerald city comic con let me do the cover for the program book this year. So I drew the convention center escalators full of characters from the creators that are gonna be at the show.
They’re all or mostly all creator owned (with the exception of the Bubble gum crisis Priss)
This was lots of fun to draw, I’ll post a guide to who everyone is later.
This is soooo great! I love the little Night Vale radio!
there’s mah girl Mal, eee!
No Atomic Robo? I see how you are Brandon. ;)
|—||Kay, Men In Black (1997)|
La Tour de Tarascon
"I have seen landscapes…which, under a particular light, made me feel that at any moment a giant might raise his head over the next ridge. Nature has that in her which compels us to invent giants: and only giants will do." —- C.S. Lewis
buy a print // poster
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
yeah confirmed for weird.
This is my comic Blame. It’s taken me a VERY long time to create this (mentally not physically. Physically it only took me a little over a week to draw).By Courtney McInturff [tumblr]
sukuyo keepin her eyes on the prize
Pizza Force [1992: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Adrienne Barbeau]
This rare gem of a movie tells the tale of a horrific cyberpunk future where real food is a luxury and proper nutrition is a privilege. The heartless corporation NutroCorp ensures that the public only gets the bare minimum of vitamins every day, leading many of the underclass to illegally download food through matter replicators. These downloads - known as ‘Hunger Crimes’ - are punishable by brianwipe and relocation, the sentences carried out by members of the Food Protection Agency, also known as ‘the Pizza Police.’
The story begins when Luco (Van Damme) and Ryot (Lundgren) are caught in the middle of a food bust on some illegal downloaders; Luco meets a gorgeous young woman (Barbeau) and breaks the law by letting her escape, causing friction between her and Ryot. The drama builds as Luco and Ryot end up fighting their own company after they discover a terrible secret, and the climax of the film is marked by a bloody gun battle in the middle of the NutroCorp food factory floor. A rare gem, Pizza Force will round out any die-hard action fan’s video library.
- Dustin Larson, V.I.B.E Reviews, Apr 1992
Is this the real life.
An overenthusiastic seal helps out an ice fisher by giving her tons of fish.